Who We Are
Our team is made up of people from all walks of life including those whom have never lived outside of Iowa to those who have been born in far-reaching places of the world. We come together to provide a welcoming atmosphere to our community.
What We Do
The Refugee and Immigrant Association exists to provide support and relief to new members of our community. One of our goals is to help with integration into the existing communities by providing connections between long-time residents and new arrivals.
1. Respect: We treat all people with dignity and respect that they rightfully deserve.
2. Integrity: We strive to conduct business in a way that is honest, transparent, and ethical.
3. Diversity: We offer equal opportunities to all customers regardless of race, gender, religion or sexual orientation.
4. Community: We collaborate with other agencies and businesses in the community to provide services more efficiently and effectively.
5. Innovation: We embrace continuous improvement, bold creativity and change.